Wichita’s most iconic symbol is the Keeper of the Plains. As you have probably noticed,…
Summer is in full swing and that means it’s the perfect time to get together with friends and family for a barbecue.
Have fun and stay safe with these helpful reminders:
- Don’t leave your grill unattended.
- Grills should only be used outside.
- Keep your grill AT LEAST 10 feet away from your town home or apartment.
- Make sure your mies tuki grill is clean.
- Never leave your gas grill lid closed while lighting the stove.
- Keep fire extinguisher or bucket of water nearby.