Moving In Made Easier
Step One: Application Process
We evaluate each application in the following manner. You must submit a complete and signed application form along with documentation listed below. Applicants without a social security number will need to provide a valid passport and Visa with their valid driver’s license. The application will be screened for any pertinent information including a credit check, criminal background check, employment verification, and a rental reference check. We will rent available units in the order that the applications are submitted.
We hold units with an approved application, a $45 application fee per adult & a $400.00 security deposit for 30 days. If approved, the security deposit will not be refundable until move-out. Read more >>>
Complete or read the following documents:
- Download & Complete Rental Application
- Read a Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Download & Complete the Credit Card Authorization Form
A person can put a unit on a 24-hour hold while completing an application with these supporting documents:
- Paystubs or bank statements to verify monthly income of 3 times the monthly rental amount
- Photo ID such as current driver’s license or passport
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Rental History information
- Job History
NOTE: $45 application fee per adult and $400 security deposit to process an application.
Step Two: Moving In
Click the following links to set up any accounts that you need to.
CABLE TELEVISION & HIGH SPEED INTERNET
No set-up required. Your water is metered and you will be automatically billed after move-in.
701 N. Webb Road
Wichita, KS 67208
Coleman Middle School
1544 N. Governor Road
Wichita, Kansas 67218
Southeast High School
2641 S. 127th St. E
Wichita, KS 67210
Close to many private schools, as well.