Wichita’s most iconic symbol is the Keeper of the Plains. As you have probably noticed,…
Here are a few guidelines for peaceful apartment living:
- Be aware of the volume of your TV and stereo. Do not stomp or slam doors in your unit.
- Drive slowly through property; there are children and pets out and about. Remember, the speed limit is 5 mph
- Do not leave unknown mail in the mailroom. Bring it to the leasing office instead.
- Introduce yourself to new neighbors! Don’t be shy!
- If the carport is not yours, do not park in it.
- Be mindful of your parking. Ensure that people around you can access their vehicles easily.
- Pet owners, be sure to pick up after your pets, and keep them on a leash when outside your unit.
- Keep balconies and patios clear. Never leave trash on your balcony or patio.