Summer is in full swing and that means it’s the perfect time to get together with friends and family for a BBQ.
While it’s perfectly fine to have fun, there are always potential hazards when dealing with fire.
Here’s a list of some grilling safety reminders:
- Don’t leave your grill unattended.
- Grills should only be used outside.
- Keep your grill AT LEAST 10 feet away from your town home or apartment.
- Make sure your grill is clean.
- Never leave your gas grill lid closed while lighting the stove.
- Keep fire extinguisher or bucket of water nearby.