When you find your next potential home, it is now time to submit an application.
A person can put a unit on a 24-hour hold while completing your application and supporting documents.
When submitting an application you will need these documents:
- Paystubs or bank statements to verify monthly income of 3 times the monthly rental amount.
- Photo ID such as driver’s license or passport.
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Rental History information
- Job History
- To process the application there will be a $25 application fee and $300 deposit.